Steps to Keep all of us Safe
1) Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
2) Staff and guests are required to keep 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
3) Our food and beverage deliveries are accepted in a secure location that is monitored and only accessed by approved staff. Any product received is thoroughly cleaned prior to being accepted into our building.
4) Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized regularly.
5) Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation.
6) We are using disinfectant spray with active ingredients registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to kill any traces of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
7) Staff members in the kitchen and front-of-house servers will all be wearing gloves and masks.
Thank you for your support.
We look forward to resuming service and seeing you again.